Your recently viewed content will appear here
Join the Air Force and we’ll assist you in finding the right job for you. See your career grow in the Air Force.
We encourage you to contact our dedicated Aboriginal Australian and Torres Strait Islander Career Coaches who are serving ADF members. Our Career Coaches can explain our programs and guide you through the application process.
Air Force will consider your career goals, educational background, and individual requirements and see what opportunities there are for you. We take your full life experience into consideration to see how this may help with your application.
Air Force offers an established Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring program. You will receive guidance and mentoring from current serving ADF members, who will help you as you begin your career. This dedicated program will also continue throughout your time in the Air Force.
- Job matched to the role that suits your skills and experience
- Lifelong friendships and work in a team environment
- Unique and memorable experiences
- World-class training and education and be paid to learn
- Job security after completing your training
- Health and lifestyle benefits and be paid to keep fit
The Tertiary Aviation Reimbursement Scheme (TARS) is for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders who are currently studying or have completed a relevant Bachelor degree in Aviation. Learn more about TARS here.